Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PE4 FreeConferenceCall

I've been looking at various free teleconferencing services and have decided to go with FreeConferenceCall.com . They offer many levels of service, much of them free of charge.
You can check out the various services at www.freeconferencecall.com/services.asp


I am signing up so that I may prepare myself for a teleconference call I have set up for next week. This way I can practice beforehand and become familiar with the web monitoring feature as well as the recording feature. I have invited a small focus group to join me on the first call that I do. This will be a practice call so that, later, I can promote a similar call to my online community. The call will be about creating wealth and will tie into my program Heart Wealth Creation where I offer coaching services and a product called the Heart Wealth Creation Blueprint. If you haven't checked out what I am doing yet, go to:
www.heartwealthcreation.com  and you can access a copy of my free report there. And, to see what the Blueprint offers go to www.heartwealthcreation.com/blueprint

So I'll keep you posted on my progress as I familiarize myself with this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment